Colorado Forestry and Horticulture Association
- Existence: 1941 - 1951
Colorado Forestry and Horticulture Association (CFHA) was formed in 1941 when the Colorado Forestry Association (CFA) merged with another organization. The members of CFHA would "endorse and aid in the establishment of a Botanic Garden," creating a botanical gardens committee and selecting a site for a garden by 1950: one hundred acres around the Denver Museum of Natural History in City Park. In 1951, the committee was incorporated as the Botanic Gardens Foundation and later Denver Botanic Gardens.